Warning: Don't Blame Us If Your New Addiction To
RC Cars Has Made You Forget How To Drive Real Ones!
Do You Have A Passion For RC Cars? Does The Very Thought Of Using
Them Excites The Tiniest Of Cells In Your Body? Go On, Take The Next Step And Discover How You Can Be A Pro
RC Car Handler...And Maximize Your Fun!
Finally! An Info-Packed Guide
That Teaches You All About Controlling And Using RC Cars! Learn Some Amazing
Tips On How To Pep Up The Excitement! Just Catch Up With The
RC Fever And Keep Your Love For Cars Going!
Check Out Some Of Our Testimonials
From : Abhishek Agarwal
Are you looking for all the thrills of real racecar driving all in one less
expensive (but no less competitive) format? RC cars has become an immensely
popular hobby shared by thousands and thousands of enthusiasts world wide.
While the word on the street is that racing RC cars is an expensive hobby,
I'll show you how to get started for less than you think with any number of RC
RC Cars, trucks, monster trucks, helicopters, boats, airplanes... They're all
Fun With Remote Control Cars -
Your Ultimate RC Cars Guide!
Give me 45 minutes and I'll have you ready to
race, rally, and rumble with a new RC Car!
Promise me one thing right now though. You
won't just walk into a hobby store and purchase just any RC car you find. No
matter HOW cool it looks.
Promise me you'll read through this first (but
only if you want to save money).
Because not all RC cars are created equal, and
some are more suited for beginners, it's important that you get the right
information from the get go. Before you start spending your money on difficult
models that will just discourage you.
There are two main groups of RC cars and I'm
sure one is better for you than the other. (You can find out which in just
minutes from now, keep reading.) But regardless of which model is right for
You can finally take great joy in knowing...
...You Don't Have To
Be A Racecar
Driver To Race!
Even if you don't know one thing about RC Cars, I'll take you from complete
beginner to a registered RC car racer.
In 100 pages I'll let you in on all the need-to-know information about RC cars
you can't do without. On how to pick your first car to how to sign up for your
first race. And you can download my report straight to your computer in just
minutes from now.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- 4 main parts no RC Car can do without (including the "heart" of the car).
- The difference between radio controlled and remote controlled cars. (Who
cares? The FCC does.)
- An easy way to decide whether an electric or nitro car is best for you.
(One's better for beginners.)
- How long you can expect your battery to last (and how to deal with long
- Steer clear of these cars if you don't want additional maintenance
- Save your electric car from unnecessary wear and tear by doing this...
- Why hardcore RC car fans pay the big bucks for nitro cars (Hint: sight,
sound, and smell.)
- 4 features that separate the nitro RC Car from the rest.
- 2 options to consider for starting the engine on your nitro car (it's not
just an on-switch)
- The only fuel you should put into your Nitro RC car (and where to get it).
- 4 ways the fuel for your Nitro RC Car should NOT be treated. Do not ignore
these safety warnings.
- How to know if you're better off with a 2-stroke or 4-stroke engine.
- If you notice your RC car's acceleration is decreasing, you may not be
caring for the clutch properly. Try this maintenance tip.
- How to extend the life of your car's most expensive part (that you do NOT
want to replace often).
- 4 more "must-do" maintenance tips for your RC-Car.
- When you're a complete beginner, this is the type of RC car you should get.
- Why you might want to take the more complex and time consuming route of
getting your own RC Car.
- 7 things you need to have before you start building your own RC Car.
- How to decide between On and Off-road RC cars (by taking a look at the pros
- 6 different types of RC cars to consider (including the helicopter and
- 3 different sizes of RC cars to experiment with. Which one's more practical
for your lifestyle?
- How much should you expect to pay for an RC Car. (Warning: You don't want
to get ripped off!)
- 6 rules to follow at your first race (to make sure you come back with all
of your parts)
- How long-time RC car racers pick the perfect terrain.
- How to take part in an RC Truck Pull.
- The ins and outs of RC Car racing complete with information and official
rules of ROAR, the North American sanctioning body of RC racers.
- How to qualify and compete in NORRCA - another North American sanctioning
body with a complete list of rules.
- What RC Car racers do on race day before they race, make sure you're there.
- A quick run through of what to expect at your first race, including how
each heat is run.
- How to evaluate a new track before you ever let your RC car fly.
- When to attempt a pass and when to stay put.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
"What's New With RC Cars?"
Once you get your RC car and race it around a few times, you're going to want
to race quick.
The perfect solution is ROAR! A North American sanctioning body of RC Car
racing I introduce to you. Learn the official rules and what to
expect from your first race so you'll be ready to go...
...and ready to compete with those who have more experience. (Hint: They
don't know everything.)
My guide makes sure to let you know which cars are best for beginners. But it doesn't hide from you the fact that there are a whole separate style
of cars that are VERY popular (and very exciting).
Which type of RC cars you get into is up to you, but wait until you read the
pros and cons of each before you dive in. And then decide if the extra
maintenance (all described in my book!) sounds worth it to you.
My 100 page guide is the perfect introductory to the world of RC cars. I made
you promise to read this letter first before diving in. That's because I know
that my report is perfect for the beginner (and can keep you from getting over
your head or ruining your car!)
How Much Does The Book Cost?
I put a lot of effort into this guide and I know I could sell it at RC car
races for big bucks. And it will undoubtedly save you money in the long run. How
much is that worth to you?
Fun With Remote Control Cars - Your Ultimate RC Cars Guide!
normally sells for $47.00, but as part of a special marketing test I am conducting, I'm willing to give you an instant
So, if you ACT FAST and order TODAY, you can get your own copy of
Fun With Remote Control Cars - Your Ultimate RC Cars Guide!
for only $ __ (Check the surprise price below!)!
Check out our 60 Days , 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Read what our customers
have to say!
(these are unsolicited testimonials and can be verified if required)
We chose the one with a swing arm design
Thanks to this book. The instructions have been very helpful to us. We bought our car last week which has been very consistent and well-adjustable.
We chose the one with a swing arm design. The handling is great and things are fine even in windy outdoor conditions. We would not have made the decisions had we not found this book.
My son and I would like to thank you for the outstanding information you have suggested in this book.
- Paul Wulle, Luxembourg
Written with heed and considering different viewpoints
I felt that the book is written with heed and considering different viewpoints. I have plans to buy a remote control car and the internet has been an option these days. Since more than a month, I had a lot of junk collected in my local system regarding the type I could buy and things of that matter.
Now as I read this book, I feel I must check some minute details before my purchase. Thanks for the awareness.
- Stewart Weissman, Iowa
Quality stuff within our budget
We were able to purchase quality stuff within our budget. Perhaps, we would have shelled out a few more hundred bucks had we not taken in to consideration some of the infinitesimal pointers you have mentioned in this
- Jimmy Gipson, France
Right book answering our questions!
Remote control cars have been a passion to me since I was a kid. This book has exemplified some real noteworthy information on these cars. My friends and I have planned a purchase and we were unsure to go about it.
I think we just found the right book answering our questions!
- Jody Hubbard, Cpa, Vermont
Guidelines are not just for the novices but everyone who is engrossed in the RC trend!
Thanks for making my first RC experience to go swiftly. You seem to have a lot of information on this subject. I am glad that you have shared some vital knowledge for the RC purchase. At times it feels that these guidelines are not just for the novices but everyone who is engrossed in the RC trend!
The book brought in the reader-first approach and that was impressive.
- Bell Raja, Romania
Would you like to take a glimpse at the
chapters in the book? Yeah..?
|PS : Remember, your order is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you feel this is not what you are looking for, or that the information within is of no relevance or of little help, this program costs you nothing. Simply mail us within 60 Days for a 100% hassle-free refund. No questions asked. But remember, you can't succeed if you don't get started. You may never have another opportunity so simple and easy as this.
P.P.S : The price is low because of a marketing test i am conducting. After this marketing test, I will be raising the price by at least 50%. Advertising online can get very expensive, and I'm not even sure if I can keep this offer up much longer! So if you at all feel my book can help you, Order Today!
P.P.P.S : All said, I want you to make the right decision here. If it is a choice between putting food on your table, and purchasing this book, put the food on the table. Family always should come first, no matter what.